JOIN our Collective to set up immersive creative experiences through the Streets of Lisbon!
So if you checked out our website, ánd you have liked what you read and saw, ánd you feel the butterflies to help a hand in our collective… Let us know !
!!! DEADLINE 10.02.2018 !!!
VOLUNTEER / INTERESTED / STUDENT / GRADUATE / INTERN – Lisbon (min. 3 months)
Knowledge and experience in your field
Must-have languages: fluent English
Min. 3 months availability (extension possible)
We are looking for…
- Graphic designer
He/she helps building the corporate image and identity of the organization by branding our activities, developing graphics for events, product illustrations, logos, and content for the website, besides editing content (videos and photos).
He/she updates the websites (acquainted with wordpress), discuss the needs of the website and the expected needs of the website’s audience and plan how it should look, create applications for a website, work with graphics and other team members to determine the website’s layout, integrate graphics, audio, and video into the website
- Marketing Manager
He/she helps filling up social media content, set up & execute marketing strategy (online/offline), identify potential partners/audience, create press-presentation for activities along with graphic designer, plan advertising and promotional campaigns, evaluate the look and feel of websites used in campaigns or layouts, understand participant and social profit opportunities.
- A “multiculti team” of passionate and creative social entrepreneurs that aim to settle in Lisbon a new wave of artistic activities to inspire local and global people passing by
- An exploring start-up environment in beautiful colourful Lisbon with flat hierarchy
- A continuous invitation to explore all kinds of artistic activities on small and big scale in Lisbon. Best way to expand your network !
- Develop and implement your own ideas to grow our collective
- Your profile will be highlighted in alignment with our ideas and values to spread the creative vibes.
Does this sound interesting to you?
Send your CV/portfolio and short intro why you would like to join our team (and in which way) together with your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org (SUBJECT: application)